Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29748 at 7:48 pm on Jul 12, 2017
I added some jars of this to my cherry jam I made earlier. Wow, is this stuff ever yummy! And beautiful! I saw the recipe on the pectin insert when I made the cherry jam and knew I wanted to try it.
Next up will be peach jam when the peaches are ripe.
It truly is amazing how much better homemade jam is than the stuff in the stores.
Anyone have any unusual jam recipes (combos, heirloom, etc.)?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29748. Strawberry-Pineapple Jam - Richard in Cincy - 7:48pm on 07/12/17 (14)
- I've been making a mix of blueberry and blackberry jelly. I now have some blueberries - Charley - 8:18pm on 07/12/17
- I made some cherry chipotle one year that was good with pork, but don't - Melissa Dallas - 12:40am on 07/13/17
- I have a cherry chipotle sauce recipe - judy-mass - 11:16am on 07/13/17
- Thanks for the ideas. - Richard in Cincy - 12:51pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, you should give the chili flavored ones a try with ice cream! [NT] - judy-mass - 1:57pm on 07/13/17
- Seriously, uh, no... - Richard in Cincy - 6:56pm on 07/14/17
- Something that is good for an appy with chevre is green tomato jam. - Charley - 4:13pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, Scroll down for Cantaloupe Peach Conserve [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:55pm on 07/13/17
- Interesting, I just found another recipe for similar last night.. - Richard in Cincy - 6:52pm on 07/14/17
- Richard, They all sound so good..... [NT] - GayR - 8:39pm on 07/14/17