Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You apply the crust either with a grill or griddle or torch. I sure don't need it
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29745 at 1:13 am on Jul 13, 2017
but the outcome is SO incredible!! Defintely NOT stewed meat!!
I can't wait to make a foolproof lamb roast that will be medium rare to the edge and not worrying about overcooking it!!
But, they'll still be there if you decide to jump for one. ;o)
Sally does a lot. She hasn't been around lately but maybe she will tip the scales.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29745. Any comments on Sous Vide cooker? - Richard in Cincy - 3:51pm on 07/11/17 (7)
- I think I posted my big deal on a sous vide a month or so ago and have now tested it. - Charley - 4:10pm on 07/11/17
- the one I bought is on amazon prime sale now [LINK] - Tess - 5:09pm on 07/11/17
- Many people like the Annova but I will point out something I noticed after I - Charley - 8:01pm on 07/11/17
- Did you purchase one yesterday, w Prime Day? I looked at them, but never hit the "buy" button. - barb_b - 11:52am on 07/12/17
- Here is a review of several immersion sous vide circulators if you are interested in - Charley - 12:51pm on 07/12/17
- No, just not convinced I need it. Also - Richard in Cincy - 7:44pm on 07/12/17
- You apply the crust either with a grill or griddle or torch. I sure don't need it - Charley - 1:13am on 07/13/17