Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a cherry chipotle sauce recipe
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29748 at 11:16 am on Jul 13, 2017
if you would like that. It came originally from a chatter on Gail's Recipe Swap - Tim, from the UK gave it to me.
Another winner that I have not made in a few years is Apricot Jalapeno jelly that can also be altered to use chipotles instead of the fresh peppers.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29748. Strawberry-Pineapple Jam - Richard in Cincy - 7:48pm on 07/12/17 (14)
- I've been making a mix of blueberry and blackberry jelly. I now have some blueberries - Charley - 8:18pm on 07/12/17
- I made some cherry chipotle one year that was good with pork, but don't - Melissa Dallas - 12:40am on 07/13/17
- I have a cherry chipotle sauce recipe - judy-mass - 11:16am on 07/13/17
- Thanks for the ideas. - Richard in Cincy - 12:51pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, you should give the chili flavored ones a try with ice cream! [NT] - judy-mass - 1:57pm on 07/13/17
- Seriously, uh, no... - Richard in Cincy - 6:56pm on 07/14/17
- Something that is good for an appy with chevre is green tomato jam. - Charley - 4:13pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, Scroll down for Cantaloupe Peach Conserve [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:55pm on 07/13/17
- Interesting, I just found another recipe for similar last night.. - Richard in Cincy - 6:52pm on 07/14/17
- Richard, They all sound so good..... [NT] - GayR - 8:39pm on 07/14/17