Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just made sour jelly; ran out of cherries... I wanted to make Meryl's posted rec: Cherry / Pilaf
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29728 at 4:15 pm on Jul 13, 2017
I wanted to make it with chicken.... YUM! Ran out of sour cherries!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29728. What do I do with 5.5 oz of organic dried tart cherries that are SO TART they - MarilynFL - 9:35am on 07/04/17 (6)
- Hi Mar, try this, it's so delish REC: Double Cherry Pie [LINK] - LisainLA - 11:23am on 07/04/17
- Soak them in a cherry liquo [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:25am on 07/04/17
- Let's try that again. Soak them in a cherry liqueur and use them for baking. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:26am on 07/04/17
- Save them for winter and make a cherry sauce for venison or duck--or beef. [NT] - Charley - 11:28am on 07/04/17
- Lots of great ideas. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:16am on 07/05/17
- I just made sour jelly; ran out of cherries... I wanted to make Meryl's posted rec: Cherry / Pilaf [LINK] - barb_b - 4:15pm on 07/13/17