Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I like shredded cheddar for the broccoli slaw.Will add nice color.Agree with Marilyn, add bacon too!
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29749 at 12:23 pm on Jul 14, 2017
I make a similar broccoli slaw and use yellow cheddar.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29749. Please help me find a substitution for Feta in a broccoli slaw I'm making this weekend - deb-in-MI - 8:40pm on 07/13/17 (7)
- mexican queso fresco [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 9:33pm on 07/13/17
- Ricotta Salata or cotija. - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 07/13/17
- I'd leave the cheese out of the broccoli altogether. Crispy bacon would be nice there. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:29pm on 07/13/17
- thanks for the ricotta salata clarification - pmassell_93 - 3:26pm on 07/14/17
- I'm with Marilyn. Leave it out. [NT] - Charley - 12:54am on 07/14/17
- I like shredded cheddar for the broccoli slaw.Will add nice color.Agree with Marilyn, add bacon too! - MoNJ - 12:23pm on 07/14/17
- Perfect! Thank you everyone! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:27pm on 07/14/17