Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
thanks for the ricotta salata clarification
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29749 at 3:26 pm on Jul 14, 2017
I didn't know there was a term "ricotta salata" for how my friend had made his ricotta. And I agree with you also about the cotija. queso fresco is probably closer to mozzarella while cotija is what my mexican friend told me to use while schooling me on how to make proper tacos.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29749. Please help me find a substitution for Feta in a broccoli slaw I'm making this weekend - deb-in-MI - 8:40pm on 07/13/17 (7)
- mexican queso fresco [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 9:33pm on 07/13/17
- Ricotta Salata or cotija. - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 07/13/17
- I'd leave the cheese out of the broccoli altogether. Crispy bacon would be nice there. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:29pm on 07/13/17
- thanks for the ricotta salata clarification - pmassell_93 - 3:26pm on 07/14/17
- I'm with Marilyn. Leave it out. [NT] - Charley - 12:54am on 07/14/17
- I like shredded cheddar for the broccoli slaw.Will add nice color.Agree with Marilyn, add bacon too! - MoNJ - 12:23pm on 07/14/17
- Perfect! Thank you everyone! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:27pm on 07/14/17