Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Interesting, I just found another recipe for similar last night..
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29748 at 2:52 pm on Jul 14, 2017
I'm reading through the old Duncan Hines cookbook from the 1950's and there are all sorts of wild jam recipes (as well as other recipes). This is an old antique cookbook Cathy Z has in her collection and after looking at it at her house, I found a copy through Abe Books.
Here's a sampling of the jams:
Other messages in this thread:
- 29748. Strawberry-Pineapple Jam - Richard in Cincy - 3:48pm on 07/12/17 (14)
- I've been making a mix of blueberry and blackberry jelly. I now have some blueberries - Charley - 4:18pm on 07/12/17
- I made some cherry chipotle one year that was good with pork, but don't - Melissa Dallas - 8:40pm on 07/12/17
- I have a cherry chipotle sauce recipe - judy-mass - 7:16am on 07/13/17
- Thanks for the ideas. - Richard in Cincy - 8:51am on 07/13/17
- Richard, you should give the chili flavored ones a try with ice cream! [NT] - judy-mass - 9:57am on 07/13/17
- Seriously, uh, no... - Richard in Cincy - 2:56pm on 07/14/17
- Something that is good for an appy with chevre is green tomato jam. - Charley - 12:13pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, Scroll down for Cantaloupe Peach Conserve [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:55am on 07/13/17
- Interesting, I just found another recipe for similar last night.. - Richard in Cincy - 2:52pm on 07/14/17
- Richard, They all sound so good..... [NT] - GayR - 4:39pm on 07/14/17