Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Seriously, uh, no...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29748 at 2:56 pm on Jul 14, 2017
I love chili. I love sweets. But never shall the twain meet.
I've tried all the chili flavored chocolates, jams, beers, wines, etc. etc.
It's just something I do not care for.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29748. Strawberry-Pineapple Jam - Richard in Cincy - 3:48pm on 07/12/17 (14)
- I've been making a mix of blueberry and blackberry jelly. I now have some blueberries - Charley - 4:18pm on 07/12/17
- I made some cherry chipotle one year that was good with pork, but don't - Melissa Dallas - 8:40pm on 07/12/17
- I have a cherry chipotle sauce recipe - judy-mass - 7:16am on 07/13/17
- Thanks for the ideas. - Richard in Cincy - 8:51am on 07/13/17
- Richard, you should give the chili flavored ones a try with ice cream! [NT] - judy-mass - 9:57am on 07/13/17
- Seriously, uh, no... - Richard in Cincy - 2:56pm on 07/14/17
- Something that is good for an appy with chevre is green tomato jam. - Charley - 12:13pm on 07/13/17
- Richard, Scroll down for Cantaloupe Peach Conserve [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:55am on 07/13/17
- Interesting, I just found another recipe for similar last night.. - Richard in Cincy - 2:52pm on 07/14/17
- Richard, They all sound so good..... [NT] - GayR - 4:39pm on 07/14/17