Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I Googled Wun Ton Chips and nothing comes up, except for Won Ton chips
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29754 at 11:04 pm on Jul 15, 2017
Are they found in the potato chip aisle?
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29754. This was really good; CathyZ rec: Chinese chicken salad; (Thx Cathy!) [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 1:15pm on 07/15/17 (7)
- You are welcome Barb- that is a favorite of my DH so I make it often. So refreshing. Good for Summer [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:15pm on 07/15/17
- I Googled Wun Ton Chips and nothing comes up, except for Won Ton chips - KarenNoCA - 11:04pm on 07/15/17
- Karen, Have a look - [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:09pm on 07/15/17
- Thanks, probably hard to fine here if at all. I have seen other brands in the store here - KarenNoCA - 11:27pm on 07/17/17
- At the stores here they stock those near the salad dressings, with croutons and other salad toppings [NT] - LisainLA - 6:40pm on 07/18/17
- I used the one's that come with take out chinese food. They are in our local super market in - barb_b - 11:37pm on 07/15/17
- Make your own- they are just egg roll skins cut in thin strips and fried in oil [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:54pm on 07/16/17