Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A friend just dropped off a huge bag of mustard greens. I had planned to saute
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29818 at 3:51 pm on Aug 24, 2017
with olive oil and garlic. Waaay to peppery for me. Any way to lessen it? Will blanching do it?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29818. A friend just dropped off a huge bag of mustard greens. I had planned to saute - CynUpstateNY - 3:51pm on 08/24/17 (4)
- T&T Rachael Ray Braised Mustard Greens - Marianne - 4:20pm on 08/24/17
- That flavor would be tempered in a quiche or frittata, yes? Behind cheese and eggs, it would be a - Traca - 2:33am on 08/25/17
- Haven't seen you for a while Traca - so nice to see you post:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:16am on 08/25/17
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:31pm on 08/25/17