Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They're awfully good dried too! Wash and dry, then set them in the dryer for a day or so.
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #29820 at 5:59 am on Aug 26, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29820. Best way to freeze blueberries? Picked pounds of them while in Oregon @ $1.50lb! - MariaDNoCA - 1:25am on 08/26/17 (11)
- This is what I do... - desertculinary - 2:35am on 08/26/17
- Second this totally. [NT] - Charley - 4:03pm on 08/26/17
- I do the same. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:35pm on 08/26/17
- Ditto. Also, I have found that eating the frozen ones like grapes is quite good for snacking. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:53pm on 08/26/17
- The smile on J's face - colleenmomof2 - 1:21pm on 08/27/17
- They're awfully good dried too! Wash and dry, then set them in the dryer for a day or so. [NT] - Junebug - 5:59am on 08/26/17
- Hi Junebug! I was thinking about a dehydrator with Marilyn's Amazon - colleenmomof2 - 1:18pm on 08/27/17
- I freeze also as said above but don't forget to save some [LINK] - orchid - 4:28pm on 08/26/17
- I just made some blueberry sauce for meyer lemon pancakes. Very good. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:54pm on 08/26/17
- I did the same for waffles for Fathers' Day for my blueberry loving son [NT] - Charley - 12:17am on 08/27/17