Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They're awfully good dried too! Wash and dry, then set them in the dryer for a day or so.
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #29820 at 1:59 am on Aug 26, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29820. Best way to freeze blueberries? Picked pounds of them while in Oregon @ $1.50lb! - MariaDNoCA - 9:25pm on 08/25/17 (11)
- This is what I do... - desertculinary - 10:35pm on 08/25/17
- Second this totally. [NT] - Charley - 12:03pm on 08/26/17
- I do the same. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:35pm on 08/26/17
- Ditto. Also, I have found that eating the frozen ones like grapes is quite good for snacking. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:53pm on 08/26/17
- The smile on J's face - colleenmomof2 - 9:21am on 08/27/17
- They're awfully good dried too! Wash and dry, then set them in the dryer for a day or so. [NT] - Junebug - 1:59am on 08/26/17
- Hi Junebug! I was thinking about a dehydrator with Marilyn's Amazon - colleenmomof2 - 9:18am on 08/27/17
- I freeze also as said above but don't forget to save some [LINK] - orchid - 12:28pm on 08/26/17
- I just made some blueberry sauce for meyer lemon pancakes. Very good. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:54pm on 08/26/17
- I did the same for waffles for Fathers' Day for my blueberry loving son [NT] - Charley - 8:17pm on 08/26/17