Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
We are just about to redo our kitchen, and I want to buy a convection/microwave oven
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #29823 at 3:43 pm on Aug 27, 2017
so we can eat during the renovations. We do have a gas grill with a hotplate, but it can't do everything. And thank goodness for an electric kettle.
I am looking at the Sharp (in the link), as we had one 30 years ago that was amazing. Does anyone have any advice on convection/microwaves?
One firm said the renovations will take six weeks! My husband did our kitchen in South Africa all by himself in 6 weeks, after work and on weekends. (That's when I bought the original convection/microwave.) I am horrified at this time estimate. We are still waiting for quotes, though.
Link: Sharp convection/microwave
Other messages in this thread:
- 29823. We are just about to redo our kitchen, and I want to buy a convection/microwave oven [LINK] - Lana in FL - 3:43pm on 08/27/17 (8)
- I have no knowledge of this particular model, but I loved the combo convection/micro - LisainLA - 6:19pm on 08/27/17
- I know, I love the combination as well. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- I can't say enough good things about my Advantium oven [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:30am on 08/28/17
- That does look very good, but I'm off GE at the moment. - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- Would you consider a toaster oven and a separate small microwave. We have - Charley - 11:09am on 08/29/17
- Initially, I was looking at something like this, - Lana in FL - 1:16am on 08/30/17
- Hi, Lana! I have a GE Profile so I see you are not interested in that brand, but I will go ahead - wigs - 2:33pm on 08/29/17
- Wow, that's quite a testimonial! - Lana in FL - 1:24am on 08/30/17