Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
0.13 expressed as a fraction is about 1/8 (0.125). Odd way of putting it.
Joined: Oct 8, 2007
Posted to Thread #29824 at 2:39 pm on Aug 27, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29824. Can anyone tell me how much ginger they want in this recipe? I've [LINK] - orchid - 1:38pm on 08/27/17 (4)
- I would start really small, around scant 1/8 teaspoon. Comparing to a recipe that [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:17pm on 08/27/17
- 0.13 expressed as a fraction is about 1/8 (0.125). Odd way of putting it. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:39pm on 08/27/17
- I bet it is a typo and was meant to be 1/3 tsp [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:48pm on 08/27/17
- That's what I thought but wanted to see what you all thought. I'm not - orchid - 3:32pm on 08/28/17