Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I will also be making copious amounts of cream gravy to go with said biscuits
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29825 at 6:02 am on Aug 28, 2017
Can I make this ahead, or at least the roux? I cook almost every day, rarely with leftovers, so haven't faced this before.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29825. HELP! Traca, or any other biscuit-baker. Can I make these biscuits the day before?? [LINK] - cheezz - 5:55am on 08/28/17 (6)
- I will also be making copious amounts of cream gravy to go with said biscuits - cheezz - 6:02am on 08/28/17
- Can definitely make the gravy ahead all the way. [NT] - Charley - 12:38pm on 08/28/17
- Traca will give you the definitive answer but I think biscuits really don't - Charley - 12:37pm on 08/28/17
- Can you bake them the night before? - deb-in-MI - 1:16pm on 08/28/17
- Since you are dousing in good gravy yes bake them the day before. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:32pm on 08/28/17
- Thank you everyone! The biscuits held well and the copious amount of gravy was fabulous! [NT] - cheezz - 4:15pm on 09/01/17