Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Can definitely make the gravy ahead all the way.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29825 at 8:38 am on Aug 28, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29825. HELP! Traca, or any other biscuit-baker. Can I make these biscuits the day before?? [LINK] - cheezz - 1:55am on 08/28/17 (6)
- I will also be making copious amounts of cream gravy to go with said biscuits - cheezz - 2:02am on 08/28/17
- Can definitely make the gravy ahead all the way. [NT] - Charley - 8:38am on 08/28/17
- Traca will give you the definitive answer but I think biscuits really don't - Charley - 8:37am on 08/28/17
- Can you bake them the night before? - deb-in-MI - 9:16am on 08/28/17
- Since you are dousing in good gravy yes bake them the day before. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:32am on 08/28/17
- Thank you everyone! The biscuits held well and the copious amount of gravy was fabulous! [NT] - cheezz - 12:15pm on 09/01/17