Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Since you are dousing in good gravy yes bake them the day before.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29825 at 11:32 am on Aug 28, 2017
And yes to making the gravy ahead as well. If you were serving the biscuits with butter or honey or something they would still be okay but not as good as fresh- but you are making biscuits and gravy so go for it!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29825. HELP! Traca, or any other biscuit-baker. Can I make these biscuits the day before?? [LINK] - cheezz - 1:55am on 08/28/17 (6)
- I will also be making copious amounts of cream gravy to go with said biscuits - cheezz - 2:02am on 08/28/17
- Can definitely make the gravy ahead all the way. [NT] - Charley - 8:38am on 08/28/17
- Traca will give you the definitive answer but I think biscuits really don't - Charley - 8:37am on 08/28/17
- Can you bake them the night before? - deb-in-MI - 9:16am on 08/28/17
- Since you are dousing in good gravy yes bake them the day before. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:32am on 08/28/17
- Thank you everyone! The biscuits held well and the copious amount of gravy was fabulous! [NT] - cheezz - 12:15pm on 09/01/17