Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Made my version of this tomato tart for dinner tonight...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29826 at 12:15 am on Aug 29, 2017
and it is definitely a keeper!
I confess that I did not use goat cheese as I had queso fresco in the fridge and it was a good sub.
Link: Fresh Tomato Tart
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29826. Made my version of this tomato tart for dinner tonight... [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:15am on 08/29/17 (4)
- Lovely Judy! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:24am on 08/29/17
- Sounds good! I've been making this one regularly..good cold, warm or at room temp! [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 11:56am on 08/29/17
- That's pretty much my "go to" type of recipe. I also do the layer of mustard on the bottom - Charley - 12:12pm on 08/29/17
- I sometimes leave out the mayo and schmear the crust w/ honey mustard and top w/ gruyere [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:49pm on 08/29/17