Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi, Lana! I have a GE Profile so I see you are not interested in that brand, but I will go ahead
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #29823 at 2:33 pm on Aug 29, 2017
and list 1 or 2 key features I wanted when buying my combination microwave-convection oven (it's a built-in above my drop-in stove).
1) I wanted one with a fan that vented to the outside of the house.
2) I needed surplus oven space for catering as well as holiday meal prep so wanted to be able to put in large pans & casseroles for baking. The INTERIOR dimensions of my oven measure 12-1/2" by 18" which means with the convection rack in place, I have room to insert and bake two 10" X 15" casseroles. I did NOT want a turn table in mine for that very reason.
We remodeled our kitchen way back in 1997, and it took a little over 6 weeks total with the contractor & his work crew of two men. Ergo, my current built-in GE Profile microwave-convection combination over-the-range oven will be 20 years old this coming October. It's still running like a champ.
Good luck with your upcoming project!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29823. We are just about to redo our kitchen, and I want to buy a convection/microwave oven [LINK] - Lana in FL - 3:43pm on 08/27/17 (8)
- I have no knowledge of this particular model, but I loved the combo convection/micro - LisainLA - 6:19pm on 08/27/17
- I know, I love the combination as well. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- I can't say enough good things about my Advantium oven [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:30am on 08/28/17
- That does look very good, but I'm off GE at the moment. - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- Would you consider a toaster oven and a separate small microwave. We have - Charley - 11:09am on 08/29/17
- Initially, I was looking at something like this, - Lana in FL - 1:16am on 08/30/17
- Hi, Lana! I have a GE Profile so I see you are not interested in that brand, but I will go ahead - wigs - 2:33pm on 08/29/17
- Wow, that's quite a testimonial! - Lana in FL - 1:24am on 08/30/17