Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
What soup would you serve with Chinese Chicken Salad?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29827 at 11:46 am on Aug 29, 2017
Going to a luncheon and bringing the soup, and I can't seem to think of anything that sounds like a good match for the flavors of the salad.
What do you say? Any ideas and recipes appreciated!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29827. What soup would you serve with Chinese Chicken Salad? - LisainLA - 11:46am on 08/29/17 (7)
- We make this a lot. It's really good. Traca's Spicy Asian Chicken Soup. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:53am on 08/29/17
- My 7 year old son's recipe for Egg Drop Soup. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:54am on 08/29/17
- Also, a simple congee porridge works well. Uses rice leftovers or you can make it from... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:00pm on 08/29/17
- Tom Yum (shrimp) Thai soup. I used to be able to find a packaged base at - MarilynFL - 12:25pm on 08/29/17
- Blue Elephant Tom Yum info from a lurker - Rita in ILL - 2:45am on 09/01/17
- Thank you Rita! [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:37am on 09/04/17
- Thanks for all the great suggestions. Now to choose.... [NT] - LisainLA - 12:14am on 08/30/17