Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
because you linked to an image in the second. look at the urls that you used
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29829 at 12:30 am on Aug 30, 2017
the second ends in ".jpg" That is an image file. The other link is not. Take a look at the first link if you go to it. It takes you to the flickr website complete with header, not to an individual image.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29829. Blueberry crumb bars — the start to my blueberry adventure (Testing Image link) [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 11:43pm on 08/29/17 (9)
- Drat. Why didn't the image embed? I changed over to Flickr to try to get it to work. :-( [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:46pm on 08/29/17
- And yet if I use an image location from a blog it works. I am confused. [NT] [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 11:48pm on 08/29/17
- because you linked to an image in the second. look at the urls that you used - pmassell_93 - 12:30am on 08/30/17
- Ah thanks. My fault I didn't look at the code. Need to get off my phone and look. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:37am on 08/30/17
- Trying to poke around and find an alternative to Photobucket. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:50am on 08/30/17
- I will make an option to upload it direct here but it will take some time [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:57am on 08/30/17
- Maria, how did these turn out? They look so tempting! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:15am on 09/03/17