Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
Wow, that's quite a testimonial!
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #29823 at 1:24 am on Aug 30, 2017
But, the difference is that yours was made 20 years ago. I have a fairly new GE Profile fridge.First one drawer broke. Then the freezer shelves started to slip. And finally the other drawer broke. I don;t mean a little bit breaking off, they shattered into several pieces, just from normal everyday use.
But I might take another look, because of the size. Mine in SA was the same size, and yes, it was wonderful for holidays because I could fit so much into it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29823. We are just about to redo our kitchen, and I want to buy a convection/microwave oven [LINK] - Lana in FL - 3:43pm on 08/27/17 (8)
- I have no knowledge of this particular model, but I loved the combo convection/micro - LisainLA - 6:19pm on 08/27/17
- I know, I love the combination as well. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- I can't say enough good things about my Advantium oven [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:30am on 08/28/17
- That does look very good, but I'm off GE at the moment. - Lana in FL - 2:40am on 08/29/17
- Would you consider a toaster oven and a separate small microwave. We have - Charley - 11:09am on 08/29/17
- Initially, I was looking at something like this, - Lana in FL - 1:16am on 08/30/17
- Hi, Lana! I have a GE Profile so I see you are not interested in that brand, but I will go ahead - wigs - 2:33pm on 08/29/17
- Wow, that's quite a testimonial! - Lana in FL - 1:24am on 08/30/17