Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh definitely fresh bread crumbs for meat loaf--and anything else basically.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29831 at 7:24 pm on Sep 1, 2017
To quote Jacques Pepin (on an Emeril show I saw) "why would anyone use stale bread crumbs"!! LOL
Other messages in this thread:
- 29831. request from my ds for his b-day dinner.... "fluffy" meatloaf. Any suggestions? [NT] - barb_b - 1:39pm on 09/01/17 (9)
- Add more eggs and bread crumbs and don't over work the meat will - Charley - 2:03pm on 09/01/17
- I add hot Italian sausage without casing - pmassell_93 - 2:35pm on 09/01/17
- I keep a tightly wrapped loaf of Pepperidge Farms Farmhouse Hearty White Bread in my freezer... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:41pm on 09/01/17
- Oh definitely fresh bread crumbs for meat loaf--and anything else basically. - Charley - 7:24pm on 09/01/17
- I second. Yes, don't overwork the meat! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:35pm on 09/01/17
- This is now my go to mealloaf recipe. It fits the "fluffy" criteria. Thanks Karen of NoCal. [NT] [LINK] - Sylvia - 2:24pm on 09/01/17
- Thanks! I used all your suggestions and applied to Karen's rec posted by Sylvia - barb_b - 12:53pm on 09/02/17
- Done now but another way to get a "fluffy" (maybe read "tender") is to use ground turkey. [NT] - Charley - 4:26pm on 09/02/17
- Hey Barb, late to the party, but knowing your hub's ancestry... - Richard in Cincy - 3:07am on 09/11/17