Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, but i will. I'm going to make Jeni's milk chocolate next.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29821 at 2:41 pm on Sep 4, 2017
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29821. My thanks to *charlie* and Pat in NoCA for reminding me just how much I wanted a *real* - MarilynFL - 8:07pm on 08/26/17 (9)
- Is this the kind you have to freeze the bowl for 24 hours? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:14pm on 08/26/17
- No Maria. This has an electric compressor. Takes 50 minutes starting with [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:29am on 08/27/17
- Filled to the very top - colleenmomof2 - 1:06pm on 08/27/17
- Good for you Marilyn! I have this machine too. I love it. Do yourself a favor - MoNJ - 3:37pm on 08/27/17
- Thanks, Mo. I already own Jeni's book and am still researching which chocolate recipe I want to use - MarilynFL - 10:37pm on 08/28/17
- Yay, I'm so happy you chose one of those ice cream machines. Pretty fun, - Pat-NoCal - 12:36am on 09/01/17
- Have you tried Aint Tee's Luscious Lemon Ice Cream posted by Traca? - Pat-NoCal - 1:14am on 09/01/17
- No, but i will. I'm going to make Jeni's milk chocolate next. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:41pm on 09/04/17
- Please report back on Jeni's milk chocolate. Haven't tried it yet. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:50pm on 09/04/17