Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
Thanks, Everyone, for your concern.
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #29839 at 6:09 pm on Sep 8, 2017
DH and DD are putting the plywood on the windows right now. I am SO thankful that DD is home to help him, my knees can't deal with those weights any more. We are quite nervous, but, I hope, fairly well-prepared. We have a gas grill with a hot plate, so can still cook (and have Coffee!) even if (when, really) our electricity goes out. We live just outside Orlando, so the danger is not as high as on the coast. I do hope everyone near the coast has evacuated.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29839. Worried for our Florida folks and hurricane Irma. How are you doing? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:46pm on 09/05/17 (17)
- Maria, I was just thinking the same thing.... That and our friends from Tx, although, I have to - barb_b - 6:56pm on 09/05/17
- Me for one barb. Also Marilyn, Lana and Michael in Sarasota are some others. [NT] - orchid - 8:55pm on 09/05/17
- Please reach out if you need anything.... ((hugs)) [NT] - barb_b - 12:50am on 09/06/17
- Me too...sigh. I don't feel like going through this. It was easier - orchid - 9:11pm on 09/05/17
- Good luck, Orchid. - Lana in FL - 6:11pm on 09/08/17
- Th anks for checking in. I started to think maybe you went home - orchid - 7:31pm on 09/08/17
- I just feel like everybody should leave Florida. A category five is nothing to fool around with [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:35pm on 09/05/17
- Also, didn't PatBastrop post a great list of paperwork to have on hand? Hard time searching... - MariaDNoCA - 10:04pm on 09/05/17
- Please, if anyone runs across that paperwork list, post the link. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 10:38pm on 09/05/17
- I'm hoping the reason we haven't heard from all of our Florida people is that They have evacuated. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:22pm on 09/07/17
- I saw this tip, and thought it may be helpful..... If you leave your home, Freeze a cup of water - barb_b - 9:08pm on 09/07/17
- Thanks, Everyone, for your concern. - Lana in FL - 6:09pm on 09/08/17
- Ditto. Thanks to all for their kind thoughts. Lana, be safe! Same to Orchid and Sandy and Val. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:07pm on 09/09/17
- Anyone heard from Angie? I know they were going back and forth between homes in FL and AK [NT] - cheezz - 5:28pm on 09/20/17