Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Deb, I made the crack pie (using library book) and found it too sweet for my taste. Which, on a
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29834 at 10:45 am on Sep 9, 2017
scale ranging from "mouth-pukering" sour all the way up to the "molecular structure of glucose" sweet, I found this to be too far to the right.
That said, I'm still gonna try the corn cookies.
ALSO: I watched the baker make the crack pie on TV and it didn't match the library book version. Not sure which is more authentic.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29834. For those that love to bake: I checked out momofuku milk bar cookbook from our library - deb-in-MI - 12:51pm on 09/02/17 (6)
- Thanks Deb. Is the compost cookie recipe in that book? [LINK] - MoNJ - 4:45pm on 09/03/17
- yep! Made its fudge sauce yesterday - wonderful! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:27am on 09/04/17
- This will probably be my holiday gift to friends - deb-in-MI - 6:10am on 09/05/17
- Thanks. I just checked out the ebook from the library. [NT] - rhoward2va - 3:42pm on 09/04/17
- Deb, I made the crack pie (using library book) and found it too sweet for my taste. Which, on a - MarilynFL - 10:45am on 09/09/17
- I can understand that - I doubt I'm going to make the pie. - deb-in-MI - 11:50am on 09/09/17