Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I can understand that - I doubt I'm going to make the pie.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29834 at 3:50 pm on Sep 9, 2017
Yes - if the recipes of hers posted elsewhere (food network, etc) can be a bit different for the 'home' cook.
My husband so didn't want to like the corn cookies. But he absolutely loved them!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29834. For those that love to bake: I checked out momofuku milk bar cookbook from our library - deb-in-MI - 4:51pm on 09/02/17 (6)
- Thanks Deb. Is the compost cookie recipe in that book? [LINK] - MoNJ - 8:45pm on 09/03/17
- yep! Made its fudge sauce yesterday - wonderful! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:27pm on 09/04/17
- This will probably be my holiday gift to friends - deb-in-MI - 10:10am on 09/05/17
- Thanks. I just checked out the ebook from the library. [NT] - rhoward2va - 7:42pm on 09/04/17
- Deb, I made the crack pie (using library book) and found it too sweet for my taste. Which, on a - MarilynFL - 2:45pm on 09/09/17
- I can understand that - I doubt I'm going to make the pie. - deb-in-MI - 3:50pm on 09/09/17