Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, and we will most likely loose power for weeks so you
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #29847 at 6:33 pm on Sep 9, 2017
might not here from me for awhile. Ill check in as often as I can.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29847. Just thinking of all the Floridians and anyone else in the path of Irma.Hoping you will all be safe [NT] - elaine - 11:55pm on 09/07/17 (13)
- Sending my best wishes to evertone in Irma's path. Please don't take chances. [NT] - Sylvia - 12:23pm on 09/08/17
- Thank you. Crossing my fingers. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:14pm on 09/08/17
- Thank you. We've had plans for 3 months to go to San Francisco. Leaving 6:20 am tomorrow! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:39pm on 09/08/17
- Great timing! Whew. Hope you get out ok and enjoy your trip. [NT] - MoNJ - 8:00am on 09/09/17
- Got out. One of the last flights. Only Delta was still flying. Watching safely from Napa [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:59am on 09/10/17
- Happy you are safe! Enjoy San Fran! I hope you have minimal damage at your home [NT] - barb_b - 12:56pm on 09/10/17
- I'm so glad you got out but I'm worried about your house.I'm - orchid - 2:26pm on 09/12/17
- I'm staying in Gainesville until Monday. Of course, as soon as I booked a room, Irma rerouted to - MarilynFL - 10:37pm on 09/08/17
- I'm so glad you are out of the way, Marilyn. - Lana in FL - 10:34am on 09/09/17
- I pray all our friends stay safe. This storm is like nothing I have ever seen. - KarenNoCA - 9:26am on 09/09/17
- So glad that you checked in.... I think we are missing some. Orchid? please - barb_b - 2:54pm on 09/09/17
- We are tied down and as ready as can be barb. We are - orchid - 6:27pm on 09/09/17
- Oh, and we will most likely loose power for weeks so you - orchid - 6:33pm on 09/09/17