Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
We bought the new Jetson's Fridge over Labor Day...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29851 at 11:26 pm on Sep 10, 2017
and you have to love a good labor day sale, we got the newest latest gadget fridge for half off.
So now: My fridge has, not sure what to call it, but a giant computer screen on the door. Fun. It's now tied into our house wi-fi and we're streaming music, video, internet, recipes, photos, etc. This was not important to me. What was important was getting rid of the EVIL side-by-side. How I loathe that configuration.
But wait: We can call up an app on our phones and look "INSIDE" the fridge when we're at the grocery. I did this. I saw a lot of sauces in the door pockets. That was enlightening. So I guess I have to stage the fridge now so that I can see into the shelves. Or, as I always do, take a look in fridge, see what's there, and buy accordingly.
Do you have the Wi-Fi Fridge and what do you do with it?
But I have to say, the family photo montage scrolling on the fridge wi-fi is lovely.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29851. We bought the new Jetson's Fridge over Labor Day... - Richard in Cincy - 11:26pm on 09/10/17 (6)
- My biggest question is, what configuration is it, French door? - MariaDNoCA - 12:45am on 09/11/17
- French Door. I hated the side-by-side from the moment it first arrived in my house 10years ago [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 10:37am on 09/11/17
- I've thought about a side-by-side for the garage but I need to be able to do platters [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:10pm on 09/11/17
- LOL at staging the fridge. I love technology, but haven't bought into a lot of the - LisainLA - 1:53am on 09/11/17
- OMG, that is too funny....staging the refrigerator shelves. Ah technology.... - KarenNoCA - 1:40pm on 09/11/17
- Ummm, cannot resist: I wonder how long all the cold electronics will last.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:27pm on 09/11/17