Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My biggest question is, what configuration is it, French door?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29851 at 4:45 am on Sep 11, 2017
Because I'm unhappy with that drawer freezer.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 29851. We bought the new Jetson's Fridge over Labor Day... - Richard in Cincy - 3:26am on 09/11/17 (6)
- My biggest question is, what configuration is it, French door? - MariaDNoCA - 4:45am on 09/11/17
- French Door. I hated the side-by-side from the moment it first arrived in my house 10years ago [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:37pm on 09/11/17
- I've thought about a side-by-side for the garage but I need to be able to do platters [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:10pm on 09/11/17
- LOL at staging the fridge. I love technology, but haven't bought into a lot of the - LisainLA - 5:53am on 09/11/17
- OMG, that is too funny....staging the refrigerator shelves. Ah technology.... - KarenNoCA - 5:40pm on 09/11/17
- Ummm, cannot resist: I wonder how long all the cold electronics will last.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:27pm on 09/11/17