Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
OMG, that is too funny....staging the refrigerator shelves. Ah technology....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29851 at 1:40 pm on Sep 11, 2017
you gotta love it. For me, I want peace in my kitchen, I do not want a fridge playing music when I open the door or telling me what I need to buy. I already have enough devices alerting me to things. Even a doorbell which alerts me on my cell phone, and takes a picture of who ever is at the door. I can answer the door from my cell phone!
My kitchen shall remain peaceful, a place for me to create, and chop, build my menu, and chop.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29851. We bought the new Jetson's Fridge over Labor Day... - Richard in Cincy - 11:26pm on 09/10/17 (6)
- My biggest question is, what configuration is it, French door? - MariaDNoCA - 12:45am on 09/11/17
- French Door. I hated the side-by-side from the moment it first arrived in my house 10years ago [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 10:37am on 09/11/17
- I've thought about a side-by-side for the garage but I need to be able to do platters [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:10pm on 09/11/17
- LOL at staging the fridge. I love technology, but haven't bought into a lot of the - LisainLA - 1:53am on 09/11/17
- OMG, that is too funny....staging the refrigerator shelves. Ah technology.... - KarenNoCA - 1:40pm on 09/11/17
- Ummm, cannot resist: I wonder how long all the cold electronics will last.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:27pm on 09/11/17