Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
MarilynFL checking in post-Irma. No damage to house, tons of debris, lost
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29852 at 12:09 pm on Sep 12, 2017
electricity at noon on Monday, but house electric generator kicked in. Lost cable/internet at 2:00, and then house generator died at 5:00. Got electricity and internet back by 9:00. Bridges out to the ocean will reopen at 9:00--they had mandatory evacuation. Inland we had voluntary evac. I left and stayed in Gainesville. Larry held down the fort at the house.
Thank you all for your thoughts.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29852. MarilynFL checking in post-Irma. No damage to house, tons of debris, lost - MarilynFL - 12:09pm on 09/12/17 (7)
- Thank you so much for checking in! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:21pm on 09/12/17
- so relieved to hear this. [NT] - elaine - 3:04pm on 09/12/17
- Good to know you and Larry are safe, Marilyn. That was some storm. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:47pm on 09/12/17
- I am so glad you are both ok Mar! I have worried about - orchid - 5:54pm on 09/12/17
- It's good to hear that all went comparatively well. Glad you are both safe. - Lana in FL - 2:34pm on 09/13/17
- Glad you're ok! I was wondering about FL folks... [NT] - ErininNY - 12:46pm on 09/13/17
- Glad to know you and hubby are OK. :-) [NT] - LisainLA - 2:13pm on 09/13/17