Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
MarilynFL checking in post-Irma. No damage to house, tons of debris, lost
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29852 at 8:09 am on Sep 12, 2017
electricity at noon on Monday, but house electric generator kicked in. Lost cable/internet at 2:00, and then house generator died at 5:00. Got electricity and internet back by 9:00. Bridges out to the ocean will reopen at 9:00--they had mandatory evacuation. Inland we had voluntary evac. I left and stayed in Gainesville. Larry held down the fort at the house.
Thank you all for your thoughts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29852. MarilynFL checking in post-Irma. No damage to house, tons of debris, lost - MarilynFL - 8:09am on 09/12/17 (7)
- Thank you so much for checking in! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:21am on 09/12/17
- so relieved to hear this. [NT] - elaine - 11:04am on 09/12/17
- Good to know you and Larry are safe, Marilyn. That was some storm. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:47am on 09/12/17
- I am so glad you are both ok Mar! I have worried about - orchid - 1:54pm on 09/12/17
- It's good to hear that all went comparatively well. Glad you are both safe. - Lana in FL - 10:34am on 09/13/17
- Glad you're ok! I was wondering about FL folks... [NT] - ErininNY - 8:46am on 09/13/17
- Glad to know you and hubby are OK. :-) [NT] - LisainLA - 10:13am on 09/13/17