Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sorry--didn't realize dietary needs too. How about a salmon spread --it only takes a little
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29853 at 3:18 pm on Sep 12, 2017
smoked salmon with cream cheese and served with crackers.
How many are you preparing for?
YOu could easily make the meatballs I suggested using beef or even turkey. Maybe spice it up with some garam masala and curry for added flavor.
Here's some appetizers using chicken--some sound really good.
We do a lot of things like this for tailgating.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29853. It's been a long year so far. But finally getting back to cooking. My first big task is supplying - elaine - 1:11pm on 09/12/17 (25)
- I have a recipe for sausage meatballs in a chutney sour cream sauce that folks - Charley - 1:18pm on 09/12/17
- Sounds good - thanks. While we are not at all observant about food stuff we are - elaine - 3:03pm on 09/12/17
- Sorry--didn't realize dietary needs too. How about a salmon spread --it only takes a little - Charley - 3:18pm on 09/12/17
- There will be 70 people but there doesn't have to be 70 of everything. - elaine - 5:48pm on 09/12/17
- Oh, no, no reason to do 70, but it gives and idea of the number you are trying to prepare for. - Charley - 10:01pm on 09/12/17
- chicken? or just beef? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:55pm on 09/12/17
- Either. I was kind of thinking of some kind of mini meatballs. I used to have a - elaine - 5:45pm on 09/12/17
- Meatballs in Grape Jelly & Chili Sauce [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 9:32am on 09/13/17
- Oh gosh, I remember making these a looong time ago. They were good. [NT] - orchid - 2:03pm on 09/13/17
- Exactly what I wanted to do - have been in 3 supers today and no grape jelly.!!! Sob. [NT] - elaine - 6:16pm on 09/13/17
- I wonder if others can think of a decent substitute (something very sweet)? - deb-in-MI - 7:03pm on 09/13/17
- Have had it with apple jelly in lieu of grape jelly, back in the day when these - Pat-NoCal - 9:34pm on 09/13/17
- I think you could use raspberry preserves or such. Fischer and Weissner makes a delicious - Charley - 3:27pm on 09/14/17
- Charley, What kind of chutney do you use or recommend? [NT] - elaine - 6:28pm on 09/13/17
- I make my own peach and/or mango, but there are really easy and quick chutney recipes - Charley - 12:45pm on 09/14/17
- REC: Almond Chicken Puffs - wigs - 3:57pm on 09/13/17
- REC: Chicken Pastry Slices - wigs - 4:10pm on 09/13/17
- Still looking for another mini meatball recipe!! Or anything else [NT] - elaine - 6:27pm on 09/13/17
- Tuna Mousse - deb-in-MI - 7:05pm on 09/13/17
- This baked beef salami is divine! - deb-in-MI - 7:06pm on 09/13/17
- Are you doing salads? Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken in Peanut Sauce - deb-in-MI - 7:09pm on 09/13/17
- Sliders? Mini Meatballs? Mini Hotdogs? I have a fun idea... Shoot, can't find it on amazon. - barb_b - 12:25am on 09/14/17
- If we find them on amazon, I would suggest using them for meatballs and a caprise salad w/ proscitto [NT] - barb_b - 12:26am on 09/14/17
- Barb, were they the pipettes in the thread at the link? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 12:40am on 09/14/17
- How about these buffalo chicken sliders!! - Charley - 2:06pm on 09/15/17