Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here you go. Got to the thread by plugging in 48301-48400 to a thread url I knew
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29854 at 5:28 pm on Sep 12, 2017
Olga posted the Peppery Cheddar Coins at 48309.
You might also be interested in the cheese crackers posted by charlie at 48398.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29854. Here's another request - I am looking for a recipe for Peppery Cheddar coins that was in the old - elaine - 11:07am on 09/12/17 (11)
- These are what we call "cheese straws" in the South, even when not made into - Charley - 11:14am on 09/12/17
- I believe she is looking for something like this Gretchen [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:45am on 09/12/17
- Those are nice. I'd rather slice from a log and bake personally. That is also nice - Charley - 12:31pm on 09/12/17
- elaine, I have one for coins that has cayenne in it. Does that sound familiar? [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:51pm on 09/12/17
- Here you go. Got to the thread by plugging in 48301-48400 to a thread url I knew [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:28pm on 09/12/17
- and here's one I posted a while back for Cheddar Cheese Crackers [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:30pm on 09/12/17
- WOW! The Wayback Machine to the rescue. Good sleuthing, PatCal! [NT] - wigs - 11:41am on 09/13/17
- These are good.... Savoury Shortbread - Sylvia - 6:49am on 09/13/17
- Here are two more... - Sylvia - 6:53am on 09/13/17
- First of all so many thanks for all your input. I am going to be in the kitchen from now until - elaine - 2:21pm on 09/13/17
- elaine, I've also had good success using a pizelle (or Krumkake) iron to - MarilynFL - 3:10pm on 09/13/17