Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, no, no reason to do 70, but it gives and idea of the number you are trying to prepare for.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29853 at 10:01 pm on Sep 12, 2017
As for the salmon, the spreads use smoked/lox style salmon so it shouldn't necessarily be a problem for your problem with Norway.
For that number I have often found a sliced tenderloin to be pretty economical and also have the wow factor. Sliced thin with small rolls and condiments.
What kinds of things are you thinking about.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29853. It's been a long year so far. But finally getting back to cooking. My first big task is supplying - elaine - 1:11pm on 09/12/17 (25)
- I have a recipe for sausage meatballs in a chutney sour cream sauce that folks - Charley - 1:18pm on 09/12/17
- Sounds good - thanks. While we are not at all observant about food stuff we are - elaine - 3:03pm on 09/12/17
- Sorry--didn't realize dietary needs too. How about a salmon spread --it only takes a little - Charley - 3:18pm on 09/12/17
- There will be 70 people but there doesn't have to be 70 of everything. - elaine - 5:48pm on 09/12/17
- Oh, no, no reason to do 70, but it gives and idea of the number you are trying to prepare for. - Charley - 10:01pm on 09/12/17
- chicken? or just beef? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:55pm on 09/12/17
- Either. I was kind of thinking of some kind of mini meatballs. I used to have a - elaine - 5:45pm on 09/12/17
- Meatballs in Grape Jelly & Chili Sauce [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 9:32am on 09/13/17
- Oh gosh, I remember making these a looong time ago. They were good. [NT] - orchid - 2:03pm on 09/13/17
- Exactly what I wanted to do - have been in 3 supers today and no grape jelly.!!! Sob. [NT] - elaine - 6:16pm on 09/13/17
- I wonder if others can think of a decent substitute (something very sweet)? - deb-in-MI - 7:03pm on 09/13/17
- Have had it with apple jelly in lieu of grape jelly, back in the day when these - Pat-NoCal - 9:34pm on 09/13/17
- I think you could use raspberry preserves or such. Fischer and Weissner makes a delicious - Charley - 3:27pm on 09/14/17
- Charley, What kind of chutney do you use or recommend? [NT] - elaine - 6:28pm on 09/13/17
- I make my own peach and/or mango, but there are really easy and quick chutney recipes - Charley - 12:45pm on 09/14/17
- REC: Almond Chicken Puffs - wigs - 3:57pm on 09/13/17
- REC: Chicken Pastry Slices - wigs - 4:10pm on 09/13/17
- Still looking for another mini meatball recipe!! Or anything else [NT] - elaine - 6:27pm on 09/13/17
- Tuna Mousse - deb-in-MI - 7:05pm on 09/13/17
- This baked beef salami is divine! - deb-in-MI - 7:06pm on 09/13/17
- Are you doing salads? Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken in Peanut Sauce - deb-in-MI - 7:09pm on 09/13/17
- Sliders? Mini Meatballs? Mini Hotdogs? I have a fun idea... Shoot, can't find it on amazon. - barb_b - 12:25am on 09/14/17
- If we find them on amazon, I would suggest using them for meatballs and a caprise salad w/ proscitto [NT] - barb_b - 12:26am on 09/14/17
- Barb, were they the pipettes in the thread at the link? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 12:40am on 09/14/17
- How about these buffalo chicken sliders!! - Charley - 2:06pm on 09/15/17