Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad to hear that you are safe and not too damaged.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29855 at 10:07 pm on Sep 12, 2017
Also happy to hear that Marilyn is okay.
I hope that Michael in Sarasota arrives home to not much devastation also.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29855. Hi everone, I'm back safe and sound. We lost power about - orchid - 6:08pm on 09/12/17 (12)
- thank you for checking in Orchid; glad to hear that the power is back. - deb-in-MI - 6:57pm on 09/12/17
- Glad to hear that you are safe and not too damaged. - judy-mass - 10:07pm on 09/12/17
- Thanks for letting us know. Glad you are ok and the ac is back on! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:41am on 09/13/17
- Glad you're ok! Hope things cool off a little... [NT] - ErininNY - 12:47pm on 09/13/17
- I'm anxious about Michael in Sarasota/Napels. Fingers crossed. [NT] - orchid - 1:58pm on 09/13/17
- Glad to hear you and your hubby are OK, and sweet of you to look out for your neighbor. [NT] - LisainLA - 2:11pm on 09/13/17
- So glad everything went well for you, Orchid! We are fine too - - Lana in FL - 2:32pm on 09/13/17
- Oh gosh Lana, you got walloped! So sorry! [NT] - orchid - 2:59pm on 09/13/17
- I am so glad you are all ok. I recall, 5 years ago or so, when we went through Storm Sandy. It - barb_b - 12:17am on 09/14/17
- Am thrilled to hear orchid & Lana are back in business. Fingers crossed waiting for good news from - wigs - 3:38pm on 09/13/17
- Glad you are both well and safe. I believe MIchael posted that he got out - elaine - 6:25pm on 09/13/17
- Lost internet and tv again yesterday afternoon so I was really - orchid - 3:02pm on 09/14/17