Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
So glad everything went well for you, Orchid! We are fine too -
Joined: Oct 8, 2007
Posted to Thread #29855 at 10:32 am on Sep 13, 2017
Lost power for 22 hours only from 7 pm on Sunday, such a relief. Our neighbor was great and plugged our freezer into his generator. I told DH I want a generator for my birthday - romance seems less important during a hurricane. We had large branches down, and the top of a tree, plus so much debris! Mistletoe everywhere, I was tempted to dry it all and sell it at Christmas, but ended up bundling it all into trash bags. We only got phone and internet back last night, heralded by 44 messages pouring into my phone at once. Younger DD still has no power, so I was glad when we persuaded her and her fiance plus cat to come and stay.
I am so thankful we have been so lucky, when I read the papers and see what others are going through.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29855. Hi everone, I'm back safe and sound. We lost power about - orchid - 2:08pm on 09/12/17 (12)
- thank you for checking in Orchid; glad to hear that the power is back. - deb-in-MI - 2:57pm on 09/12/17
- Glad to hear that you are safe and not too damaged. - judy-mass - 6:07pm on 09/12/17
- Thanks for letting us know. Glad you are ok and the ac is back on! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:41am on 09/13/17
- Glad you're ok! Hope things cool off a little... [NT] - ErininNY - 8:47am on 09/13/17
- I'm anxious about Michael in Sarasota/Napels. Fingers crossed. [NT] - orchid - 9:58am on 09/13/17
- Glad to hear you and your hubby are OK, and sweet of you to look out for your neighbor. [NT] - LisainLA - 10:11am on 09/13/17
- So glad everything went well for you, Orchid! We are fine too - - Lana in FL - 10:32am on 09/13/17
- Oh gosh Lana, you got walloped! So sorry! [NT] - orchid - 10:59am on 09/13/17
- I am so glad you are all ok. I recall, 5 years ago or so, when we went through Storm Sandy. It - barb_b - 8:17pm on 09/13/17
- Am thrilled to hear orchid & Lana are back in business. Fingers crossed waiting for good news from - wigs - 11:38am on 09/13/17
- Glad you are both well and safe. I believe MIchael posted that he got out - elaine - 2:25pm on 09/13/17
- Lost internet and tv again yesterday afternoon so I was really - orchid - 11:02am on 09/14/17