Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Shrimp and Eggs Remoulade Recipe
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #29865 at 4:03 pm on Sep 16, 2017
Yes, I vote for a remoulade sauce. Here's a link to a delicious Shrimp and Eggs Remoulade dish that I have made several times. This remoulade sauce is excellent, and if you make the whole dish as shown, it is so pretty.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 29865. Looking for ideas instead of cocktail sauce. Been asked to bring shrimp and sauce. Ideas? TIA! [NT] - barb_b - 10:42pm on 09/15/17 (16)
- I'm up for bringing traditional cocktail sauce, but was thinking I could supplement with another [NT] - barb_b - 10:43pm on 09/15/17
- I like a remoulade rather than regular ketchup/horseradish. A vinegary - Charley - 10:56pm on 09/15/17
- dh is not a fan of dill.... But I like the way you are going, so I can have - barb_b - 11:06pm on 09/15/17
- barb, I don't have a recipe but this product that I bought at a [LINK] - orchid - 11:17pm on 09/15/17
- Oh, yeah--a mango pineapple salsa or any of that ilk is great with seafood. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 12:03am on 09/16/17
- Mix up a sriracha mayo - that would be great with shrimp! [NT] - LisainLA - 1:11am on 09/16/17
- Siracha mayo is a great idea. I've done it and it works very well. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:41pm on 09/16/17
- That's always my go to! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:13pm on 09/16/17
- Shrimp and Eggs Remoulade Recipe [LINK] - Marianne - 4:03pm on 09/16/17
- Coriander Lime Shrimp - rhoward2va - 7:41pm on 09/16/17
- This looks really good. Gonna try it soon [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:39pm on 09/17/17
- Are the shrimp going to be fried or boiled? If fried, I have a spicy Asian mix of peppers... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:48pm on 09/16/17
- Pink Sauce for Boiled Shrimp - Marianne - 7:48pm on 09/16/17
- I love lemony guacamole with shrimp. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:49pm on 09/16/17
- Romesco Sauce [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:48pm on 09/16/17
- Thanks so much! I combined a few of the recipes, it was perfect. I have a really fun platter, so - barb_b - 3:45pm on 09/17/17