Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks so much! I combined a few of the recipes, it was perfect. I have a really fun platter, so
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29865 at 11:45 am on Sep 17, 2017
it had pretty presentation. Unfortunately, the sauce was a lil to viscous to use the pipettes for, but it tasted great. I was so happy that I brought it. Our friends, which we don't see frequently, surprised all of their guests by telling us the party was for their wedding. They had a small informal wedding in Aug with immediate family. They are in the 60's and did not want presents. They just wanted everyone to celebrate their occasion! I felt blessed to be included.
Thanks much for the rec for the shrimp! We had a great evening!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29865. Looking for ideas instead of cocktail sauce. Been asked to bring shrimp and sauce. Ideas? TIA! [NT] - barb_b - 6:42pm on 09/15/17 (16)
- I'm up for bringing traditional cocktail sauce, but was thinking I could supplement with another [NT] - barb_b - 6:43pm on 09/15/17
- I like a remoulade rather than regular ketchup/horseradish. A vinegary - Charley - 6:56pm on 09/15/17
- dh is not a fan of dill.... But I like the way you are going, so I can have - barb_b - 7:06pm on 09/15/17
- barb, I don't have a recipe but this product that I bought at a [LINK] - orchid - 7:17pm on 09/15/17
- Oh, yeah--a mango pineapple salsa or any of that ilk is great with seafood. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 8:03pm on 09/15/17
- Mix up a sriracha mayo - that would be great with shrimp! [NT] - LisainLA - 9:11pm on 09/15/17
- Siracha mayo is a great idea. I've done it and it works very well. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:41am on 09/16/17
- That's always my go to! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:13pm on 09/16/17
- Shrimp and Eggs Remoulade Recipe [LINK] - Marianne - 12:03pm on 09/16/17
- Coriander Lime Shrimp - rhoward2va - 3:41pm on 09/16/17
- This looks really good. Gonna try it soon [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:39am on 09/17/17
- Are the shrimp going to be fried or boiled? If fried, I have a spicy Asian mix of peppers... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:48pm on 09/16/17
- Pink Sauce for Boiled Shrimp - Marianne - 3:48pm on 09/16/17
- I love lemony guacamole with shrimp. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:49pm on 09/16/17
- Romesco Sauce [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 7:48pm on 09/16/17
- Thanks so much! I combined a few of the recipes, it was perfect. I have a really fun platter, so - barb_b - 11:45am on 09/17/17