Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made it.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29881 at 3:22 am on Sep 28, 2017
My loaf pans disappeared though so I ended up using two square pyrex pans and they ended up about 2" high on the edges 3+" in the middle. I thought I screwed up because the outside was kind of crunchy but looking at that picture and it seems to match with the darker brown outside. But what I did was cutoff the perimeter and I save those to make a sort of biscoti for breakfast with coffee tomorrow... The glaze is really nice. Overall it smells awesome. I was at Trader Joe's today and bought some pumpkin ice cream they were sampling.
very cool recipe. everyone impressed thank youfor sharing.
Other messages in this thread:
- That is beautiful. I made two loaves of nlb's banana bread for the freezer - KarenNoCA - 3:18pm on 09/26/17
- is the texture like pound cake or more bready? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 4:43pm on 09/26/17
- The one layer cakes I made were quite dense and incredibly moist - deb-in-MI - 4:58pm on 09/26/17
- my wife's b'day tomorrow so I'm thinking this might be nice [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:17pm on 09/26/17
- Very nice:) Happy Birthday to her! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:59pm on 09/26/17
- dense and firm [NT] - Earnie - 5:08pm on 09/30/17
- I made it. [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 3:22am on 09/28/17
- and the "biscotti" [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 3:23am on 09/28/17
- inside [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 3:52am on 09/28/17
- YAY you!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:06am on 09/28/17
- Do we know how to post new images (did I miss the instructions?) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:55pm on 09/28/17
- Hi Deb, Paul said to email him about it and Maria was testing the new method. [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:11pm on 09/28/17
- +1 any of the regular members that want this email me [NT] - pmassell_93 - 2:20pm on 09/28/17
- Thanks Lisa and Paul! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:39pm on 09/28/17
- Made this last night and - Earnie - 5:07pm on 09/30/17
- did you grind your own cardamon or use pre-ground? - pmassell_93 - 6:43pm on 09/30/17