Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made it.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29881 at 11:22 pm on Sep 27, 2017
My loaf pans disappeared though so I ended up using two square pyrex pans and they ended up about 2" high on the edges 3+" in the middle. I thought I screwed up because the outside was kind of crunchy but looking at that picture and it seems to match with the darker brown outside. But what I did was cutoff the perimeter and I save those to make a sort of biscoti for breakfast with coffee tomorrow... The glaze is really nice. Overall it smells awesome. I was at Trader Joe's today and bought some pumpkin ice cream they were sampling.
very cool recipe. everyone impressed thank youfor sharing.
Other messages in this thread:
- That is beautiful. I made two loaves of nlb's banana bread for the freezer - KarenNoCA - 11:18am on 09/26/17
- is the texture like pound cake or more bready? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:43pm on 09/26/17
- The one layer cakes I made were quite dense and incredibly moist - deb-in-MI - 12:58pm on 09/26/17
- my wife's b'day tomorrow so I'm thinking this might be nice [NT] - pmassell_93 - 1:17pm on 09/26/17
- Very nice:) Happy Birthday to her! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:59pm on 09/26/17
- dense and firm [NT] - Earnie - 1:08pm on 09/30/17
- I made it. [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:22pm on 09/27/17
- and the "biscotti" [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:23pm on 09/27/17
- inside [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:52pm on 09/27/17
- YAY you!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:06am on 09/28/17
- Do we know how to post new images (did I miss the instructions?) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:55am on 09/28/17
- Hi Deb, Paul said to email him about it and Maria was testing the new method. [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 10:11am on 09/28/17
- +1 any of the regular members that want this email me [NT] - pmassell_93 - 10:20am on 09/28/17
- Thanks Lisa and Paul! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:39am on 09/28/17
- Made this last night and - Earnie - 1:07pm on 09/30/17
- did you grind your own cardamon or use pre-ground? - pmassell_93 - 2:43pm on 09/30/17