Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No but I'd make french onion soup.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #29880 at 10:30 am on Sep 29, 2017
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29880. Leek and Potato Galette: Made this for a vegetarian friend but it was enjoyed [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 1:43pm on 09/24/17 (11)
- This is on my t'giving menu I think. That issue of FC is a good one. [NT] - Charley - 3:56pm on 09/24/17
- It's Oct/Nov 2017, but it is a good issue. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:55am on 09/25/17
- I just saw this a few minutes ago in the magazine - deb-in-MI - 6:36am on 09/25/17
- HELP! Any suggestions for subbing onions for the leeks? Don't? - colleenmomof2 - 10:00am on 09/29/17
- No but I'd make french onion soup. [NT] - orchid - 10:30am on 09/29/17
- Great idea! Your favorite method/recipe? [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 10:40am on 09/29/17
- You bet! I use this one from Julia Child that Cathy posted' I [LINK] - orchid - 12:20pm on 09/29/17
- Outstanding! Thank-you for sharing :-) [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 2:32pm on 09/29/17
- I would if I caramelized them a bit:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:30am on 09/29/17
- Thanks Debra! - colleenmomof2 - 2:31pm on 09/29/17
- My sister did half leeks and half sweet onion. They loved it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:40am on 10/04/17