Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Nice find! Scallopped potatoes?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29892 at 8:16 pm on Sep 30, 2017
Coq au Vin
If I think of others, will post later
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29892. Just for fun - what would you make in this 3 quart covered baker? [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 5:39pm on 09/30/17 (9)
- Nice find! Scallopped potatoes? - judy-mass - 8:16pm on 09/30/17
- Oven-baked rice. Braised beef or chicken or pork, or stews cooked in oven. - Pat-NoCal - 8:44pm on 09/30/17
- Wow! Now THAT is a list of possibilities [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:17am on 10/01/17
- Fall is in the air so all the warming/comforting/casserole-type recipes were popping - Pat-NoCal - 11:51am on 10/01/17
- Yes, my o my you win the long list award! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:13pm on 10/01/17
- I can see the first recipe for me being my stuffed cabbage rolls. the green would match the baker. - KarenNoCA - 10:09pm on 09/30/17
- Bread Pudding [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 7:26am on 10/01/17
- Chicken Tetrazzini - use cover to store leftovers but not to bake - colleenmomof2 - 8:37am on 10/01/17
- My 2 cents==> I ditto Bread Pudding above; also, chocolate cake; cobblers; crisps; slab pie; bar - wigs - 2:49pm on 10/13/17