Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
One must be careful with those companies and the discounts. I caught one company
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29891 at 10:11 am on Oct 1, 2017
billing me every six months. I used to keep a ledger on my magazines which told me when I paid, when they are due, and how many magazines they sent out during the year. I called the company to complain about the six month billing, and they gave me the excuse that they need to bill early so our subscriptions arrive on time. Lame and unbusiness like response. Many will automatically pull from your charge card at the end of the billing period, when in fact one may not want that subscription anymore. You have to stay on top of it. Reason I do not get more than two magazines anymore. Fine Cooking and Fine Gardening seem to have a better billing system.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29891. Deeply discounted Food (and other) magazines for yourself or a gift, [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 12:45pm on 09/30/17 (6)
- Thank you. I've ordered from them before and it is really a great savings [NT] - Charley - 5:17pm on 09/30/17
- Too bad they are offering autos - oli - 7:32pm on 09/30/17
- They may the next time I ordered subscriptions for 3 kids and me for about - Charley - 8:02am on 10/01/17
- One must be careful with those companies and the discounts. I caught one company - KarenNoCA - 10:11am on 10/01/17
- Good to know and stay on top of. Have used them 4 times and no problems at all. - Pat-NoCal - 10:38am on 10/01/17
- I never never never sign up for the auto renewal. [NT] - Charley - 10:49am on 10/01/17