Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow, how awful! I've never had the problem and hope I never will. I buy mine at Trader Joes or at
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29901 at 11:34 am on Oct 6, 2017
an Italian import store.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29901. Parmigiano-Reggiano Question - GeorgiaRose - 10:47am on 10/06/17 (5)
- Wow, how awful! I've never had the problem and hope I never will. I buy mine at Trader Joes or at - CynUpstateNY - 11:34am on 10/06/17
- I have never experienced that. I buy the Parmigiano Reggiano from Costco. It is the real stuff - KarenNoCA - 12:23pm on 10/06/17
- Just wondering out loud, could it have been residual from cleaning the grating device? - Tess - 1:19pm on 10/06/17
- fake Parmigiano-Reggiano is big biz even at "gourmet" and high end stores - pmassell_93 - 1:55pm on 10/06/17
- I also bought (flinching at the $$) Italian PR at Whole Foods. No longer near a store I - MarilynFL - 9:05am on 10/07/17