Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That's the answer. This is a really good reliable recipe.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29902 at 3:13 pm on Oct 6, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29902. Thoughts on this rec: Mango Chutney posted by Durward. I was thinking of using the rec for peaches [LINK] - barb_b - 1:46pm on 10/06/17 (6)
- Not sure about fruit, but veggies that are soaked in salt - judy-mass - 2:50pm on 10/06/17
- That's the answer. This is a really good reliable recipe. [NT] - Charley - 3:13pm on 10/06/17
- Thank you both very much! Learn something new every day! Off to cut up my peaches! [NT] - barb_b - 3:32pm on 10/06/17
- Thoughts on peeling the peaches? I have seen recipes that specify peel, and others say not to. TIA [NT] - barb_b - 3:43pm on 10/06/17
- For chutney I always peel. And for jams also usually unless I use the recipe in - Charley - 4:57pm on 10/06/17
- Thanks! I did peel, and will use your insight next, with when I use my pears. Much Appreciated [NT] - barb_b - 11:49am on 10/07/17