Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
FRC: Are we fossils? Interesting article..
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29904 at 6:50 pm on Oct 6, 2017
With more than 150,000 food blogs, it's hard to believe, but observations of friends and family that constantly "pick something up" instead of preparing a meal, it rings true.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29904. FRC: Are we fossils? Interesting article.. [LINK] - MoNJ - 6:50pm on 10/06/17 (9)
- Excellent article, Mo. I just spent days packing up 2 bookcases full of cookbooks [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 10/08/17
- PS: I really REALLY need to find a good recipe software that works with a Mac. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:12pm on 10/08/17
- MacGourmet [NT] - cheezz - 12:04am on 10/09/17
- Cheezz, is this one that you use and most important: do the ingredient amounts scan in correctly? - MarilynFL - 8:48am on 10/09/17
- My sis uses it. She uses the 'clippings' feature almost exclusively which grabs web recipes - cheezz - 1:24pm on 10/24/17
- So I have to rescind my recommendation... - cheezz - 2:37am on 11/14/17
- Love Paprika. I have it on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and it syncs all three - rhoward2va - 9:28am on 10/09/17
- I did the same thing, as we downsized - MoNJ - 9:05am on 10/09/17
- Lemon Pepper Tuna find - CVS Bumble Bee pouch - colleenmomof2 - 9:42am on 10/09/17