Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Excellent article, Mo. I just spent days packing up 2 bookcases full of cookbooks
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29904 at 5:05 pm on Oct 8, 2017
and loose leaf binders with recipes. Even weeding through them trying to downsize (which amazing, I did), I found myself wanting to make this recipe, then that one. I'll never stop cooking. The closest I've come to shelf-type food is still fresh: a packaged salad from Walmart called Market-side "Lemon Kale Chopped Salad Kit".
We've probably eaten at least 15 of these since I found this particular one. I dump out the chopped veggies, wash with FIT ORGANIC vegetable wash, spin dry, then add the dressing, plate, then add the puffed quinoa (love that stuff!! How do they do that??) with sunflower seeds and dried cranberries, then the bread crumbs. If it's a lunch, I'll add lemon tuna. If dinner with a protein, it goes as is. If I have prepped kale, I'll had some of mine to their mix.
We tried a few other flavors, but didn't like their dressings as much. Now I just stick with this one.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- Excellent article, Mo. I just spent days packing up 2 bookcases full of cookbooks [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:05pm on 10/08/17
- PS: I really REALLY need to find a good recipe software that works with a Mac. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:12pm on 10/08/17
- MacGourmet [NT] - cheezz - 4:04am on 10/09/17
- Cheezz, is this one that you use and most important: do the ingredient amounts scan in correctly? - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 10/09/17
- My sis uses it. She uses the 'clippings' feature almost exclusively which grabs web recipes - cheezz - 5:24pm on 10/24/17
- So I have to rescind my recommendation... - cheezz - 7:37am on 11/14/17
- Love Paprika. I have it on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and it syncs all three - rhoward2va - 1:28pm on 10/09/17
- I did the same thing, as we downsized - MoNJ - 1:05pm on 10/09/17
- Lemon Pepper Tuna find - CVS Bumble Bee pouch - colleenmomof2 - 1:42pm on 10/09/17