Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cheezz, is this one that you use and most important: do the ingredient amounts scan in correctly?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29904 at 12:48 pm on Oct 9, 2017
One of the reasons I've never used MasterCook software is the number of errors I've seen in scanned recipes online. Not sure if that is a function/issue with all software, but I'm hoping not to have to edit a lot.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- Excellent article, Mo. I just spent days packing up 2 bookcases full of cookbooks [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:05pm on 10/08/17
- PS: I really REALLY need to find a good recipe software that works with a Mac. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:12pm on 10/08/17
- MacGourmet [NT] - cheezz - 4:04am on 10/09/17
- Cheezz, is this one that you use and most important: do the ingredient amounts scan in correctly? - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 10/09/17
- My sis uses it. She uses the 'clippings' feature almost exclusively which grabs web recipes - cheezz - 5:24pm on 10/24/17
- So I have to rescind my recommendation... - cheezz - 7:37am on 11/14/17
- Love Paprika. I have it on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and it syncs all three - rhoward2va - 1:28pm on 10/09/17
- I did the same thing, as we downsized - MoNJ - 1:05pm on 10/09/17
- Lemon Pepper Tuna find - CVS Bumble Bee pouch - colleenmomof2 - 1:42pm on 10/09/17