Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi, colleenmomof2! DH & I are enjoying cooler temps in so. IN. I gutted an upstairs closet yest,
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #29910 at 11:29 am on Oct 9, 2017
but became so involved looking through a big box of old photos (from 1968 when we graduated HS and also from 1976 when we were married!) that all the closet contents are still strewn around that bedroom. What a mess! And I'm subbing every day this week at work so the sorting and purging will just have to wait on me.
We stopped by a local apple orchard over the weekend and are now stocked up on Johnny Appleseed's favorite fruit. I've already cranked out 8 caramel pecan taffy apples and plan to make a couple apple pies for the freezer.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29910. Hello? Heeeelllllllllllooooooooo? Where is everybody? [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 9:15am on 10/09/17 (11)
- UPDATE: We are enjoying fall in Michigan - colleenmomof2 - 9:18am on 10/09/17
- Hi, colleenmomof2! DH & I are enjoying cooler temps in so. IN. I gutted an upstairs closet yest, - wigs - 11:29am on 10/09/17
- Please share your caramel apple recipe, Karen! Have MI HoneyCrisps to dip - colleenmomof2 - 12:15pm on 10/09/17
- AWK, Colleen. How embarrassing.These apples were for my DH who is a non-gourmand, ie, a fast- [LINK] - wigs - 4:08pm on 10/10/17
- Oh,Caryn! Thank-you for sharing your tweaks and - colleenmomof2 - 8:20am on 10/14/17
- colleenmomof2--U are TOO KIND! Also, try using some of yr KAF caramel block 2 crank out a batch of - wigs - 10:38am on 10/24/17
- Sorry, I have been busy using up peaches / pears; i.e. csa stuff. [NT] - barb_b - 12:42pm on 10/10/17
- For Pears: Cathy's Rec: Pickled Pears. (Thx Cathy!) Love the flavors! [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 12:51pm on 10/10/17
- For the peaches: Durward's recipe for mango / peach chutney. Again, love the complex flarovs! [LINK] - barb_b - 12:53pm on 10/10/17
- I had fun with both recipes above, can be made in stages, and fun flavors. Both are really great, - barb_b - 12:55pm on 10/10/17
- Again, glad you like it. I have also added either slivered almonds or pistachios to these - Charley - 2:04pm on 10/11/17