Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Drat: just lost a long post raving about this cookbook: Myers & Chang At Home
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29916 at 2:41 pm on Oct 12, 2017
I'm using data on my phone to type up here in NC so just go to Amazon and look inside.
I spent days downsizing my cookbooks to move, don't have any bookcases here, have 20 boxes of books that need unpacked and YET, I still placed an order for this book and Bravetart.
I think there is a medical name for whatever I have.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29916. Drat: just lost a long post raving about this cookbook: Myers & Chang At Home [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:41pm on 10/12/17 (4)
- I saw this recommended in one of my mags; unfortunately our library doesn't have it:( [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:47pm on 10/12/17
- Ask for it. I bet they'd buy it if they knew there was interest. That's how my library works. [NT] - Traca - 3:49am on 10/13/17
- Mine too or they order it from another library. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:46am on 10/15/17
- Thanks for the recommendation, Mar. Still on order in our MI library systems - colleenmomof2 - 1:15pm on 10/14/17